Monday, October 20, 2014

10/20/14

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me about your weekend. Share pics!
My weekend was swell, probably the swellest it has been in a long time. My baseball tournament was canceled due to poor field conditions which did have me feeling glum. However, I made fantastic use of that time off because I slept for what felt like a blissful eternity...so like 24 hours in two days. This was so nifty that I didn't get my homework done until 2 in the morning on Sunday night, although, the essay I created during this wonderful weekend was probably among the best I have ever written, it was so good that I would, in fact, even dare to say that it is golden.

This Gold represents my essay

http://bullmarketthinking.com/comex-physical-drain-accelerates-with-over-7-8b-disappearing-from-all-depositories/

No comments:

Post a Comment