Monday, October 6, 2014

10/6/14

Blog post of the day:
Tell me about your weekend! If you don't have anything fun to share, tell me about the city you live in. What do you love about Kansas City? Do you have a favorite place in the city? Favorite team? :) Favorite event? Explain.

My weekend was super swell! It consisted of hours of driving between my house and Pittsburgh State University for a baseball tournament, which my team lost all of our games, which made all the driving that much more fun!:) Between my shenanigans at Pitt State I witnessed the Royal sweep the Angel, the best team in the regular season, in the ALDS. The Royals won this series in a dramatic fasion winning the first two games in extra innings, and then the third was a dominate 8-3 win with James Shields on the mound. To be honest the Royal's wins made my weekend and I also did take my time at Pitt State to see the campus despite my teams poor performance. All in all I did had a pretty good weekend.





























http://kingsofkauffman.com/2013/02/23/2013-royals-record-90-72-what-too-high/
http://www.campusexplorer.com/colleges/91A4284F/Kansas/Pittsburg/Pittsburg-State-University/photos-videos/



No comments:

Post a Comment