Tuesday, September 16, 2014

9/16/14

Blog Post of the Day:
Reflect on this quote. Give an example of a time in your life that this might have been the case.

\

This quote is 100% true and I have personally lived through many examples of this throughout my life so far and I feel that these experiences in the passed have helped me learn to always be prepared no matter what life throws at me. A simple example that is also more recent is that I failed to be completely prepared for a math test. I thought I could easily ace this test without studying and preparing properly and in return I ended up only getting a C although I know if I was prepared I could have gotten an A. These life lessons are thing that help us learn to correct our mistakes and I feel like they have taught me to more or less always be Prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment