Tuesday, September 2, 2014

9/2/2014

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me all about your Labor Day weekend. What did you do? Include photos!
My Labor Day Weekend
By Derek Olson
This weekend, August 30- September 1, was Labor Day weekend, thus we had three days off of school. To my understanding many students of Blue Valley High School, including many of my close friends used this blissful time away from the learning environment to do nothing but relax and in return accomplish nothing productive, but not me. Because I am such a studious and proactive individual I decided to go out and do many interesting things. For example I looked after my adorable siblings while my parents were away, I worked extraneously hard at JR's BBQ, and also decided to take initiative on the side and make a competitive baseball team called the BB Thunderbolts. I hope you enjoyed the simple story of my Labor day weekend an thank you for viewing my blog. :) 



http://www.gillbright.com/blog/labor-day

1 comment: