Monday, September 22, 2014

9/22/14

Blog Post of the Day:
What is email? When do you use email in your own personal life? List reasons and ways that people use email. What do you know about "email etiquette"?

Email is a way to send messages to people in a more professional way than for example twitter or even text messaging. In my personal life I use email to communicate with my teachers, my coaches, and people I work with because it is more formal than other means of communication. Proper email etiquette is important in order to portray yourself in a professional manner. Some ways you can show this proper etiquette is to use the correct greetings and salutations depending on whom you are communication with, and the topic on which you are discussing.    

http://www.rentcalculators.org/eawebma.html

No comments:

Post a Comment