Wednesday, November 19, 2014

11/19/14

Blog Post of the Day:
Reflecting on the comments and grade of your stop-motion animation... what you would do differently if you had to do it all over again? Would you manage your time better? Find better lighting for your photos? Come up with a better idea? Explain what you would change about your video.

In my reflection of my stop motion animation movie project I felt as if I did a swell job, although there are a few thing that, looking back, I wish I could have changed. First of all I would have picked up the pace of my video and made it shorter because--out of the feedback that I recieved--that was the number one complaint that most people had on my video. Also, I would have took more time and held the camera in a more constant position, whilst also focusing better on every picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment