Monday, November 3, 2014

11/3/14

Blog Post:
This weekend was a fairly eventful weekend, I was admitted to Kansas State University for the Fall 2015 academic semester. On a more important note I played soccer at Stanley Elementary with my boys, some of which are the 2014 XC Kansas 6A State Champions. In this intense game of hard fought will and determination my squad proved victorious due to my lock down defense--I was a metaphorical Rock in goal--and the astounding offence provided by the rest of dem'boys. Shortly thereafter we celebrated with a much need Quick Trip run, during which I through out all regards of decency and purchased not one but TWO toquitos. That sums up my fantastic, yet slightly sophomoric, weekend.

http://www.kickingworld.com/meet-matt-mccrane-k-states-future-kicker/

No comments:

Post a Comment