Tuesday, November 4, 2014

11/4/14

Blog Post of the Day:
Yesterday you edited and uploaded photos to your blog. Tell me more about your photos. HOW did you edit them? Why did you choose the photos that you did? Explain your assignment.

My photos where taken with my phone, most of which at the school. However, there were a few taken at my house, for example the one taken of my little brother Nick. The way chose these photos was fairly random, although they were most likely the best ones that I edited on photoshop. The five pictures I chose were a close up of a friends blue shirt, a medium shot of something significant--my little brother, a close up of my eye, a medium shot of someone seated--Nick Allen, and a long shot of someone waving--Mrs. Scheuereman. This is a wide variety of the types of photos that we were assigned to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment